Callisto 3D is the newest software version developed by our engineers. A new graphic interface, created with the intention to integrate the innovative three-dimensional particles characterisation, offers a wide range of data presentations.
- Calibration procedure of each instrument
- Choose the best instrument for image analysis, employing accurate and robust parameters based on the latest development in mathematical morphology.
- Carry out production with a very simple procedure wherever measurements are made
- Compare different measurements
- Share complete results with colleague or clients who are connected to your network
- Understand your production perfectly with individual ID CARD and images of each grain
- Summarize measured parameters of hundred-thousands of particles with a mouse click
- Visualize your product in innovative morphological space
- Print the report you have designed to fulfill your quality policy requirement
- Three-dimensional particles characterization
- Correlate with other measurement methods, such as sieve or laser methods
- CFR21 part 11 compliant
Brochure and technical data IPAC1-DTS-2016